Acid-Base Property: Alkaline Surface Disposal Agent
Certification: WQA, REACH
Environmental Protection: Yes
Model NO.: PAC
Type: Water Treatment
Product Name: Poly Aluminum Chloride
CAS No: 1327-41-9
Einecs No: 215-477-2
pH (1% Water Solution): 3.5-5.0
Application: Water Treatment
Equipment: Plate and Frame Filter and Spray Outfit
Package: 25kg/Bag, 22~25mt/20FCL
Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
HS Code: 28332200
PAC is high molecular weight, high viscosity polymer for water-based drilling fluids, which can effectively reduces the filtration rate of many water-based oil and gas drilling fluids and may also be used to increase and stabilize viscosity to improve hole cleaning and suspension properties in a wide variety of fluid environments.
|tem||Waste water treatment||Drinking water treatment|
|Al2O3 content % ≥||30.0||28.0||30.0||30.0|
|Water insolubles content % ≤||0.5||0.5||0.1||0.1|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
|Note: our product can be made upon your special request.|
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
1. The solid products should be added after dilution. Dilution ratio generally: 2%~20% (in weight percentages).
2. The general dosage: 1~15 grams / ton, and the actual dosage is based on users’ test to determine.
3. The product can not be mixed with other chemicals.