PAC is a highly efficient water-soluble inorganic polymer, high-charge water treatment agent, and the solid product looks yellow powder or granules. This product has obvious water purification effect, fast flocculation and sedimentation rate, good activity, no need to add alkaline additives, low corrosiveness to pipeline equipment, especially water temperature, pH value (4-10), turbidity and organic matter content. Adaptability and other characteristics
1. OAC has a large molecular structure, strong adsorption capacity, low dosage and low processing cost.
2, good solubility, high activity, large amount of sputum formed in the water body, rapid sedimentation, greater purification than other inorganic flocculants
3. It has strong adaptability and is affected by the PH value and temperature of the water. After the raw water is purified, it reaches the national reference water standard.
The low anion content is beneficial to the preparation of ion exchange treatment and high purity water.
4, low corrosivity, easy to operate, can improve the labor intensity and labor conditions of the drug administration process
Applications of Polyaluminium Chloride PAC:
1. City water supply and drainage purification: river water, reservoir water, groundwater.
2. Industrial water purification.
3. Urban sewage treatment.
4. Recovery of useful materials in industrial wastewater and waste slag, promotion of sedimentation of coal powder in coal washing wastewater, and recovery of starch in starch manufacturing.
5. PAC Widely used in industrial wastewater treatment: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluorine-containing wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mine wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater, sewage treatment.
|Water insoluble matter:||≤ 1.5|
Packing: 25kg/bag, 500kg/bag, 1000kg/bag ;
Delivery: 5-7days .