Type:poly aluminium chloride
Usage:Water Treatment Chemicals
- Classification:Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.:1327-41-9 Other Names:PAC
- MF:[AL2(OH)nCL6-n]m EINECS No.:215-477-2 Purity:99%min
- Place of Origin:Henan, China (Mainland) Type:Milky White Powder
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals, Industrial and drinking water
- Brand Name:BRIGHT Product name:PAC 30%/Poly Aluminum Chliride with Sulfate
- Keywords:PAC 30% Color:Milky White Certification:ISO9001 SGS MSDS
- Basicity%:40.0-90.0 Density%:1.30 Undissolved Substance%:0.1 (For Solid)
- Supply Ability:3000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
- Packaging & Delivery:
- Packaging Details
- High purity polyaluminium chloride PAC 30% with Sulfate for Water Treatment Chemicals:
1. 25kg/bag in a PP woven bag with inner liner
25kg/bag in a PE woven bag with inner liner
2. Each Ton in a PP woven bag with inner liner
- Electropositive Degree : 60-85%
- Color : yellow and light yellow powder
- Type : poly aluminium chloride
- Grade Standard : GB/T22627-2008, GB15892-2009
- Mf : Al2(Oh)Lncl6-N]M
- CAS :1327-41-9
- Einecs No.: 215-477-2
- Purity : 28-30%
- Water Insoluble Matter: 0.01%
- Application: Waste water treatment /drinking water treatment
- pH Value: 3.5-5.0
· After purification, the water quality is better than that of aluminium sulphate flocculating agent, water purification cost is low 15-30% compared with aluminium sulphate.
· Fast flocculation body formation, fast sedimentation speed, processing capacity bigger than aluminum sulfate and other traditional products .
· Alkalinity of the water consumption below all kinds of inorganic flocculant,so we Can not input or less alkali agent
· To adapt to the source water PH5.0-9.0 range can be condensed.
· Little Corrosive, good operating conditions.
· Solubility is better than that of aluminum sulfate.
· Less water saltier, in favour of ion exchange process and high purity water
· The source of water temperature adaptability is better than that of aluminum sulfate and other inorganic flocculant
25kg/bag in a PP woven bag with inner liner .
10days after receiving the prepayment .